Place de l'Abbaye
|Center for Nonviolent Communicationsm|
INTERNATIONAL INTENSIVE TRAINING
France, February 27 – March 8, 2017
Formation résidentielle de 9 jours en anglais – Traduction en Français
L’objectif de cet IIT est de vous offrir une occasion de vivre le processus de la CNV en communauté, afin de développer l’état d’esprit et les outils pratiques qui permettront de faire émerger et grandir des communautés, de réconcilier les différences et permettre aux diverses communautés de grandir en paix et dans l’équité.
****Découvrez des compétences qui vous aideront à améliorer la qualité de vos relations, approfondir votre paix intérieure et d’augmenter votre contribution dans le monde.
Discover skills that will help you improve the quality of your relationships, deepen your inner peace, and increase your contribution in the world.
Join us to be part of a compassionate community learning together how to create strong communities; practice deep, nonjudgmental listening; and build empowerment from the inside out.
practice deep, nonjudgmental listening; and build self empowerment from the inside out.
The purpose of this IIT is to offer you the opportunity to live the process of NVC in community in order to develop the mindsets and practical tools to create communities that thrive, communities that can reconcile differences, communities that can integrate cultures living peacefully side by side, communities where there is equity. We invite people to join us who want to impact their communities.
We will do this by looking at three areas:
- Personal and Professional Relationships
- Increase connection and closeness with the people you love.
- Speak in a way that inspires compassion and understanding.
- Initiate and take part in, difficult conversations with more ease and confidence.
- Remain centered and peaceful when receiving difficult messages.
- Express and receive anger fully, safely and respectfully… yet powerfully.
- Resolve long-standing conflicts and heal painful relationships.
- Parent children from the heart and move beyond power struggles into cooperation.
- Translate criticism, judgments and blame into life-serving messages.
- Inner Transformation
- Shift patterns of thinking that lead to depression, guilt and shame and perpetuate pain.
- Transform anger into self-understanding, thereby increasing inner peace.
- Enliven yourself by expressing and receiving gratitude.
- Learn to embody unconditional love.
- Explore a world view where all people are valued
- Act, think and speak from your deepest integrity
- Contribution and Social Change
- Explore systems and processes that will support communities in creating a world that works for all
- Share NVC in a ways that contains/transmits it’s power to transform and that inspires others.
- Create educational systems where students love learning and teachers love teaching.
- Learn to engage in effective, lasting nonviolent social change in the tradition of Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Explore ways to shift the culture around you that is aligned with your values.
- Apply this work to current issues such as integration of refugees into European communities
Seminar Language: English with French translation.
What is an IIT?
- A residential workshop
- An experiential workshop for developing fluency in Nonviolent Communication
- An opportunity to learn and practice Nonviolent Communication with CNVC certified trainers
- A safe environment for personal growth
- A time to make deep connections
- A group of people from different cultures working together toward transformed relationships and social systems
What will it be like?
- Challenging and supportive
How will I learn?
- By listening to presentations about various aspects of Nonviolent Communication
- By participating in small groups and through informal practice with other participants during meals, walks, etc.
- By remembering the purpose of Nonviolent Communication
- By contributing to other participants and receiving their contributions
What is the Daily Schedule & Structure?
(Subject to Change)
8:00- 8:30 am Breakfast
9:00- 9:30 am Remembering
9:30- 9:45 am Logistics and NVC offerings
10:00-12:00 Session One
12:00-12:45 pm Lunch
1:30-3:00 pm Session Two
3:15-5:00 pm Session Three
5:15-5:55 pm Celebrations
6:00-6:45 pm Supper/Dinner
7:30-9:30 pm Session Four
Multiple workshops will be offered at the same timeslots to offer a choice. The training is built along the way based on participants’ requests. I can not provide the titles of the workshops at this time.
These are the 9 topics set out by Marshall Rosenberg to be covered at an IIT. (The order maybe different.)
DAY 1. LIBERATION FROM CULTURE CRAP!
DAY 2. SCARY HONESTY
DAY 3. DYNAMICS OF EMPATHY
DAY 4. HEALING I TRANSFORMATION I
DAY 5. MEDIATION OR SCHOOLS
DAY 6. PARENTING
DAY 7. SOCIAL CHANGE
DAY 8. GRATITUDE, GIVING & RECEIVING
Lieu : L’ARCHE DE SAINT-ANTOINE
Cour du Cloître -Place de l’Abbaye
38160 Saint Antoine l’Abbaye
Dates : Du 27 Février au 8 mars 2017
Points forts :A l’issue de la formation, une attestation de formation comprenant les heures effectuées sera délivrée au stagiaire
Public visé – tout public
Effectif maximum : 65 participants
Pré requis : aucun
Evaluation : Après la fin du stage, les acquis sont évalués par rapport à chaque objectif pédagogique.